SLACF Terms & Conditions
Sweet Lavender & Chili Flakes
Wash your SLACF Underwear and sustainable Accessories on a gentle wash - 30ºC - with similar colours. Low Tumble Dry.
If your Wipes and Pads have any stains, you may soak them in cold water with baking soda or salt or any oxygen detergent for a few minutes to remove staining. Then, put them into the washing machine and wash on a gentle wash - 40ºC - with your regular laundry.
DO NOT Tumble Dry. Air Dry.
Please, be aware that fabric if you use softener with your Pad, this may cause fabrics to repel liquid.
Terms and Conditions
In stock products will be posted within 3-5 days.
In compliance with the current social distancing guidelines, I will limit my post runs to 1-2 a week, even tho I'm back taking custom orders.
Custom orders will be posted within 6 weeks turnaround, however depending on the size of our backlog orders, these could be made faster and shipped to you earlier or a a few days later than anticipated.
*** FABRICS for Custom Orders: Surprise Me vs Comment in NOTES ***
There's a set number of Slots for both Surprise Me and Comments in NOTES custom orders. If the Comment in Notes option is SOLD OUT, you could still add your fabric preferences in Note. BUT please, bear in mind that by doing this you ONLY express your interest. Therefore, I cannot guarantee that the fabric/s you have indicated will be actually used for your item/s.
ROI and NI
- Smaller orders (45€ or less) are sent via 'An POST', The Irish Postal Service, Standard Worldwide Airmail Delivery. Standard postage is done without a tracking number and is not insured.
- Bigger and valuable orders are sent via 'An POST', The Irish Postal Service, Registered Worldwide Airmail Delivery. Registered post includes a tracking number which will be disclosed at time of shipping.
- Courier Delivery also offered when possible
- Smaller orders (10€ or less) are sent via 'An POST', The Irish Postal Service, Standard Worldwide Airmail Delivery. Standard postage is done without a tracking number and is not insured.
- Order over 10€ are sent via 'An POST', The Irish Postal Service, Registered Worldwide Airmail Delivery. Registered post includes a tracking number which will be disclosed at time of shipping.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, similar or anyway suitable to prevent any damage in transit.
Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, unfortunately it is not possible for SLACF to accept returns and apply refunds on underwear such as Scrundies/Panties/Boxers and Kids Panties in general. The same rule applies to Nursing Pads, Cloth Sanitary Pads, Interlabial Pads, and Wipes.
Shipping costs are covered by the customer one way in the case of an exchange (We will pay for shipping back to you).
For refund case, please keep the clothing new and clean. We will ONLY refund you as soon as we receive the item/s in original condition (without wearing , washed, spoiled)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- In case of received items that do not correspond with the description of the ordered goods then you should contact email@example.com
- In case of damaged item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SLACF Monthly Competition:
Do you want to know more? CLICK HERE
*We are really sorry about this, and we are trying our best to avoid any disappointment or frustration on your side